Federation of Infection Societies (FIS) Annual Conference and the 10th Healthcare Infection Society (HIS) International Conference 2016
6-8 November 2016, EICC, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
FIS/HIS 2016 provides a unique forum for healthcare professionals working on the prevention and control of healthcare-associated infections to unite. The Conference will facilitate the sharing of research and allow for delegates to learn about the latest developments within this rapidly expanding and changing field.
This three-day scientific conference is a collaboration between all the member societies of FIS who share an interest in infection in its broadest sense. The conference is run in conjunction with the biennial Healthcare Infection Society International Conference and is hosted by HIS.
- Friday 24 June 2016: Abstract submission deadline
- Early August 2016: Confirmation of accepted abstracts
- Friday 5 August 2016: Bursary submission deadline
- Friday 9 September 2016: Early bird registration deadline
- Sunday 6 November 2016: Conference opens